Aston Corpus Symposium
Photos of speakers
Photos from the day
Back to ACORN Homepage
We have various multimedia from the Aston Corpus Symposium. We are still attempting to get copyright permissions for those materials. This page will be updated frequently; please check back for updates.
ACORN (Aston Corpus Network)
- Ramesh Krishnamurthy (Aston University)
The beginning of something important...?
- Michael Hoey (& Matt O'Donnell) (University of Liverpool)
Corpus linguistics and translation equivalence
- Wolfgang Teubert (University of Birmingham)
Beyond patterns: what is often said in English
- Susan Hunston (University of Birmingham)
(We regret that only the Powerpoint slides of Susan's presentation are available; there is no soundtrack accompanying the presentation)
Semantic Prosody in FL Teaching and Learning
- Bill Dodd (University of Birmingham)
Homing in on the Text-Initial Cluster
- Mike Scott (University of Liverpool)
The Organization of the Lexicon: Semantic Type and Lexical Sets
- Patrick Hanks (Masaryk University, Brno)
Are Literary Works and their Worlds "thrown together" through Collocation?
- Bill Louw (University of Zimbabwe)
John Sinclair Tribute
- Wolfgang Teubert, Michael Hoey, Patrick Hanks, Bill Louw and Ramesh Krishnamurthy